Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I had a dream last night.

I had a dream that I was sitting at a desk. It was a plain desk, completely empty. And that was all there was. There was the desk, the chair, and me.

And it. it was there at my shoulder, whispering in my ear. Then it gave me a pencil and the notebook. And it told me to write.

I don';t remember what I wrote. But for what seemed like an eternity, i drifted through the void, writing what it told me to. Then I  was done.And it told me to wake up.

i did. i was in the middle of the hallway with the notebook clutched in my hands. i threw the notebook away. i didn';t sleep again that night. I don't think i'm going to sleep easily again for a while./

The notebook had to go, that much i know is true. But i don't think the notebook is the problem. i think I'm the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment